The 2014 St. Louis Outsider Art Fair is the premier annual exhibition of outsider, folk, self-taught, visionary and instinctual art in the St. Louis area. Featuring pieces in all visual art mediums from both local and national outsider artists, this exhibition gives the St. Louis arts community the chance to experience this visceral form of art.
This year promises to be bigger and better, with more national galleries and individual artists in attendance. We will be open for two days, and will feature live music, local food and a full bar. Come out and support our local artists and the amazing city of St. Louis!
The fair will take place in the Pingle Building, at 2655 Victor Street, St. Louis, MO 63104.
May 3rd: 2nd Day of Exhibit from 12-5pm. Food by Broadway Oyster Bar. stl250 will be here, have your picture taken and commemorate St. Louis’s 250th birthday! Check out the traveling cake.
- Fine Line Studios, Saint Louis, MO
- Blank Canvas Studios, Saint Charles, MO
- Imagine That!, Kansas City, MO
- Live Yes Studio, Lincoln, NE
- RHD Rhode Island, Pawtucket, RI
- Second Sight, Pawtucket, RI
- Outside the Lines, Boston, MA
- Center for Creative Works, Philadelphia, PA
- Express Your Visions, Neosho, MO
- Outsider Art Gallery, Frenchtown, NJ
- VSA of Missouri, Saint Louis, MO
- Turner Center for the Arts, St. Louis, MO